Retrieving the stored Jam Codes from the printer log will assist in determining the cause of a paper misfeed error.
- With the printer powered on, press and hold the up arrow for 3 seconds. Whilst holding the up arrow, also press and hold the down arrow for 5 seconds. (nothing on the LCD display will indicate the appropriate amount of time has passed)
- Release the arrow buttons and press #Enter (if nothing happens, try again)
- When successful the LCD will display SYSTEMver
- Press the down arrow once to Engine Maint. and press #Enter
- Using the Up & Down arrows, and pressing #Enter after each number, enter 7014013 for the first Jam Code. Press #Enter when complete.
- The LCD should then display Jam Code 7014013, press #Enter
The 3-digit code will then be displayed, please note down the code
- Press return twice and repeat step 5
- Repeat for all 10 Jam Code Logs listed below