This article assumes that you are using genuine Sawgrass ink cartridges and that the expiry date displayed on the cartridge has not passed.
The SC errors differ depending on the affected channel:
- 28211: Print head 1 error: Cyan and Black.
- 28212: Print head 2 error: Magenta and Yellow.
- 28213: Print head 1 and 2 error: all channels.
For these errors, we recommend performing the following:
- Remove the cartridges related to the affected channel and power the printer off.
- Shake the cartridges lightly. If it feels empty, replace the cartridges.
- Power the printer back on and insert the cartridge back in the printer.
- If the error persists, replace the affected cartridges if you have not already done so.
- Perform an ink charge
Should the error still persist, please contact our technical support team for further assistance.